Basic brain strokes symptom
What is a stroke? brain strokes symptom
brain strokes symptom, Brain is the master of human body. Due to some reason when the blood vessel in the brain burst or blocked, it is said stroke. Or when the supply of blood to the brain is cut or remarkably decreases a stroke occur. If this happen for the long time the brain cell due to the lack of blood supply dies. The supply of blood and oxygen in the brain stops, it started to die and portion of the body controlled by the damaged area did not function properly. This could happen in a minute in no time. So it is very essential and important to have some knowledge about the symptoms of stroke so that the action could be taken immediately. Timely treatment can help to limit the damage and increase the chance of full recovery. brain strokes symptom
Symptoms brain strokes symptom
- Abrupt numbness, tickling, feebleness, movement loss in your face, arm, or leg, especially the only one side of your body could be the symptom of Stroke
- Sudden changes in the vision.
- Trouble in speaking suddenly.
- . Abrupt confusion or trouble in understanding simple conversion.
- problems in walking
- Severe headache not as common headaches.
If someone have this, one should immediately contact to their doctor. It could be the symptom of stroke.it could be transient ischemic attack (TIA), or mini-stroke. Timely treatment for TIA prevent stroke.
Type of stroke brain strokes symptom
Stroke is of two types
- Ischemic, stroke occurs when a blood clot blocks the blood vessel in the brain. The clot could be form in the blood vessel or may have travel from other part in the blood system. It is said that about 8 out of 10 strokes are ischemic. Ischemic is common type of stroke in older adults.
- Hemorrhagic,: this type of stroke occur when an artery in the brain leaks or bursts. Here the inner bleeding in the brain or near to the surface of the brain occurs. Hemorrhagic strokes rare but when happen it is more deadly than ischemic strokes.
How is a stroke diagnosed? brain strokes symptom
Timely diagnosis stroke doctors could be able to use medicines which will help to recover better. For the treatment of stroke doctor need to identify the type of stroke because the medicine given to treat a stroke caused by a blood clot The same treatment can be deadly for the stroke caused by bleeding in the brain. To know this doctor take the help of CT scanof the brain
How is it treated? brain strokes symptom
In case of ischemic stroke, treatment emphases on restoring blood flow to the brain. Doctors used the medicine that helps to dissolves blood clots. It is written in some Research that this medicine can improve recovery from a stroke, if given within 90 minutes of the first symptoms. Other medicines are also given to prevent blood clots and control the symptoms.
It is hard to treat hemorrhagic stroke. Doctors could do surgery to stop bleeding or normalize pressure on the brain. Some Medicines are used to control blood pressure, brain swelling, and other issues.
When condition gets stable, treatment started in preventing other problems and upcoming strokes. Sometimes people may need to have a surgery to remove plague buildup from the blood vessels that supply the brain
to get better after a stroke rehabilitation is started The purpose of stroke rehab is to regain skills lost and to make the most of your remaining abilities. Stroke rehab can help to prevent future strokes. There is a greatest chance of regaining abilities in the course of the first few months after a stroke. Hence it is essential to start rehab soon after a stroke and do a little every day.
Can stroke prevent? brain strokes symptom
Once you have stroke, there is a risk for another one. But with some change in lifestyle one can reduce the risk of stroke and improve health. It is needed to keep these health issues under control or in a targeted range.
- Keep blood pressure and cholesterol level normal. For this abide by the advice of your doctor.
- Maintain diabetes and blood sugar levels within a target range.
- Strictly fallow the advice of your doctor and take the medicine as the doctor have prescribed
Adopt a healthy lifestyle
- Neither smoke nor allow others to smoke around you. Limit alcohol drink. Maintain your weight. Overweight could develop high blood pressure, heart problems, and diabetes. Do at list 30 minutes of exercise daily. Walking is a good option. Eat healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, high-fiber foods, fish, and foods that are low in sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, and cholesterol.